Monday, July 21, 2008

Piercing your pet fish


Check out this piercing of a pet goldfish. I think it is sad and irresponsible for a pet owner to do this to their pet. Some day that fish will end up swallowing the piercing. Or it will get an infection and die. This type of goldfish already has a distorted body. They are prone to digestive problems because of their freakish body shape. I know a little bit about fish. I worked in a hatchery for a while years ago. I do admit I know nothing about piercings though.
Bizarre Magazine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you do not have permission to use this photo.

If you read the article you will find that this fish led a normal life after the piercing. If I am such a bad person for piercing my fish.....then go and criticize every human who owns a dog with a docked tail or ears. Not too mention every fisherman out there who breaks a line when they are fishing. Regardless, as I stated, you never asked my permission to post this picture. So take it down.